Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jack McKenna
The FBI interviewed several Prince George's County Police officers Thursday in connection with the March beating of a University of Maryland student.
There are new charges against six University of Maryland students involved in the post-game violence in early March.
Prince George's County Police says 23-year-old William Wang made no mention of any mistreatment by police in a written statement.
Nearly 30 University of Maryland students were arrested in College Park after the Maryland-Duke basketball game March 2. But so far, every charge has been dropped, WTOP has learned.
A missing surveillance video covering the area where a University of Maryland student was beaten by police last month has been found -- sort of.
Any disciplinary action taken against four Prince George's County Police officers accused of beating a University of Maryland student will occur "after the investigation is complete," says Prince George's Police Maj. Andy Ellis.