Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jack McKenna
The FBI interviewed several Prince George's County Police officers Thursday in connection with the March beating of a University of Maryland student.
There are new charges against six University of Maryland students involved in the post-game violence in early March.
Prince George's County Police says 23-year-old William Wang made no mention of any mistreatment by police in a written statement.
Nearly 30 University of Maryland students were arrested in College Park after the Maryland-Duke basketball game March 2. But so far, every charge has been dropped, WTOP has learned.
A missing surveillance video covering the area where a University of Maryland student was beaten by police last month has been found -- sort of.
Any disciplinary action taken against four Prince George's County Police officers accused of beating a University of Maryland student will occur "after the investigation is complete," says Prince George's Police Maj. Andy Ellis.