Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jack Lew
The budget will be delayed until after Feb. 14.
Renowned violinist Itzhak Perlman and the U.S. Navy Band performed as the National Menorah's first candle was lit.
President Obama has signed into law, H.R. 3081, which will keep the government operating through December 3, 2010.
Sen. Mary Landrieu (D-La.) announced that she will block Jack Lew's nomination to be the next Director of the Office of Management and Budget, joining Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) in dissenting against President Obama's nominee
Senators praise Lew for experience. Committee plans to vote on his nomination next week. Lew said technology, acquisition reform and performance management are among his top non-budget priorities.
Tags: management , Joseph Lieberman , Susan Collins , Scott Brown , OMB , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , State Department , Peter Orszag , privacy , performance management , Jason Miller