Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jack Johnson
Former Prince George's County Executive Jack Johnson will not be forced to answer questions in a high profile lawsuit involving a shooting by a former police officer, the Court of Appeals of Maryland ruled Thursday.
Former Prince George's County Executive Jack Johnson originally pleaded not guilty in a pay-to-play scheme involving developers in Prince George's. He's back in court Tuesday for a re-arraignment, which indicates he's reached a deal with federal prosecutors.
Prince George's County Council member Leslie Johnson apparently intends to enter a plea in the federal case against her.
Former Prince George's County Executive Jack B. Johnson has entered not guilty pleas to corruption charges.
Mark Plotkin, WTOP Political Analyst
One day after former Prince George's County Executive Jack Johnson was indicted in federal court on charges of conspiracy, extortion and bribery, Prince George's County officials say fighting corruption is top of mind. But there's a problem. The agencies supposedly serving as government watchdogs appear to be missing some teeth.
U.S. Attorney Rod Rosenstein says additional charges and cases are expected following a 31-page indictment against former Prince George's County Executive Jack Johnson. WTOP's Kate Ryan reports.
Former Prince George's County Executive Jack Johnson no longer needs to wear electronic monitoring as he awaits trial for evidence tampering and destroying evidence, WTOP has learned.
Former Baltimore Mayor Kurt L. Schmoke and retired Prince George's County Circuit Court Judge William Missouri will co-chair the Prince George's County Government Accountability and Integrity Task Force.
Tags: Rushern Baker , Kurt Schmoke , William Missouri , Prince George's County Government Accountability a , Prince George's County Office of Inspector General , Isiah Leggett , District V Coffee Club , Prince George's County Police Department , Mark Magaw , Kate Ryan , Leslie Johnson
The Prince George's County Council Tuesday denied leadership roles to newly elected member Leslie Johnson during its first meeting since officially taking office.