Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jack Evans
You hate getting stuck in traffic and Metro is too crowded. Would you consider hopping on a streetcar?
Tags: DDOT , streetcars , Adrian Fenty , Anacostia , Bolling Air Force Base , H Street , Benning Road , Northeast D.C. , Georgetown , O Street , P Street , Gabe Klein , National Capital Planning Commission , Adam Tuss
Brown filed the necessary paperwork with the D.C. Office of Campaign Finance late Wednesday. Brown first informed WTOP of his intentions in late March.
Ward 2 D.C. Council member Jack Evans will run for the City Council Chairmanship in the Democratic primary in September, WTOP has learned.
D.C. Council Chairman Vincent Gray is expected to announce a run for mayor Tuesday afternoon at the Reeves Center.
D.C. Councilmember Marion Barry is apologizing to the D.C. Council, a week after an independent investigation found he gave his then-girlfriend government contracts and took cash kickbacks.
Tags: D.C. , Southeast , Anacostia , Marion Barry , Union Temple Baptist Church , Fred Cooke , Natalie Williams , Rev. Willie Wilson , D.C. Council , Robert Bennett , United States Attorney's Office , D.C. Office of Campaign Finance
D.C. Councilmember Jack Evans tells WTOP he believes the D.C. Council should hold an open vote and should create a process to examine possible sanctions against Councilmember Marion Barry.