Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jack Evans
You hate getting stuck in traffic and Metro is too crowded. Would you consider hopping on a streetcar?
Tags: DDOT , streetcars , Adrian Fenty , Anacostia , Bolling Air Force Base , H Street , Benning Road , Northeast D.C. , Georgetown , O Street , P Street , Gabe Klein , National Capital Planning Commission , Adam Tuss
Brown filed the necessary paperwork with the D.C. Office of Campaign Finance late Wednesday. Brown first informed WTOP of his intentions in late March.
Ward 2 D.C. Council member Jack Evans will run for the City Council Chairmanship in the Democratic primary in September, WTOP has learned.
D.C. Council Chairman Vincent Gray is expected to announce a run for mayor Tuesday afternoon at the Reeves Center.
D.C. Councilmember Marion Barry is apologizing to the D.C. Council, a week after an independent investigation found he gave his then-girlfriend government contracts and took cash kickbacks.
Tags: D.C. , Southeast , Anacostia , Marion Barry , Union Temple Baptist Church , Fred Cooke , Natalie Williams , Rev. Willie Wilson , D.C. Council , Robert Bennett , United States Attorney's Office , D.C. Office of Campaign Finance
D.C. Councilmember Jack Evans tells WTOP he believes the D.C. Council should hold an open vote and should create a process to examine possible sanctions against Councilmember Marion Barry.