Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jack Evans
City Council member Jack Evans explains why he wants the company to feel welcome.
Nearly three dozen new recruits to the D.C. police department are set to begin a training program.
The District of Columbia Council has given final approval to a $10.8 billion budget proposal.
D.C. Mayor Vincent Gray has struggled so far to build relationships with the House's new Republican majority, which could make it difficult to accomplish his top priorities given Congress' ultimate say over the capital city's budget and laws.
Mark Plotkin, WTOP political analyst
D.C. Councilmember Jack Evans says a jock tax could bring the city as much as $5 million annually.
Not every D.C. Council member likes the budget unveiled by Mayor Vince Gray Friday, but councilman Tommy Wells is showing some strong support for it.
The InterCounty Connector is finally open, and now ground has been broken on another local road project that's been talked about for decades.
A local politician seeks to create a new sports venue in the nation's capital, aimed at bringing Washington's football team back into the city whose name it boasts.
D.C. Councilmember Jack Evans wants District government employees who live in Maryland and Virginia to take a pay cut.