Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jack Dale
The Fairfax County School Board approved an $8.1 million budget amendment that will implement full-day kindergarten programs to all elementary schools within three years.
It is one of the richest counties in the nation and has weathered the recession better than almost all others, but Fairfax County is still facing some lean times.
Fairfax County Public Schools are continuing to grow. Another 2,120 new students are expected to enroll next fall.
In the midst of lean economic times and budget cuts, Fairfax County Public Schools is teaming up with a county business organization to develop a new method to raise funds.
A Fairfax County schools administrator is seeking tens of millions from county coffers to give teachers a raise, which immediately received criticism from the schools governing body.
Enrollments are up in Northern Virginia's school systems.