Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: JPL
A partnership between the Homeland Security Department and NASA has led to the creation of a new technology called Finding Individuals for Disaster and Emergency Response (FINDER).
Known to the Twitterverse and the president of the United States as "Mohawk Guy" of the Mars mission, Bobak Ferdowsi could be the changing public face of NASA and all of geekdom.
The Supreme Court has refused to stop federal investigations into the private lives of people who want to work at government installations _ even those who don't have security clearances and don't work on secret projects. Debra Roth explains what's going on here.
Weighing privacy vs. security after 9/11, the Supreme Court seems unwilling to stop federal investigations into the private lives of people who want to work at government installations _ even those who don't have security clearances and don't work on secret projects. Attorney Debra Roth explains.
A scammer selling cheap adobe software has hacked into NASA websites.