Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: JPL
A partnership between the Homeland Security Department and NASA has led to the creation of a new technology called Finding Individuals for Disaster and Emergency Response (FINDER).
Known to the Twitterverse and the president of the United States as "Mohawk Guy" of the Mars mission, Bobak Ferdowsi could be the changing public face of NASA and all of geekdom.
The Supreme Court has refused to stop federal investigations into the private lives of people who want to work at government installations _ even those who don't have security clearances and don't work on secret projects. Debra Roth explains what's going on here.
Weighing privacy vs. security after 9/11, the Supreme Court seems unwilling to stop federal investigations into the private lives of people who want to work at government installations _ even those who don't have security clearances and don't work on secret projects. Attorney Debra Roth explains.
A scammer selling cheap adobe software has hacked into NASA websites.