Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: JJ Green
Part of the Obama administration's recently released national security strategy deals with the evolving threat that terror groups like al Qaida pose.
The U.S. is between a rock and a hard place.
There is no harder job in Washington, besides being President, than being Director of National Intelligence
Texas Congressman Mike McCaul says Washington and other cities may be targets of the Pakistani Taliban.
Sources say additional attacks are expected to unfold in primarily New York city and Washington D.C. in the next five to six months
The suspect in a botched car bombing in Times Square appeared in court Tuesday on terrorism and weapons charges for the first time since his arrest two weeks ago and was quickly led away in handcuffs after being held without bail. National Security Correspondent JJ Green tells us what we're learning from the incident
U.S. authorities are changing security procedures as the result of lessons learned from New York and the Pentagon
The Times Square bomber may have had some help from the Pakistani Taliban, but... We get details from National Security Correspondent, JJ Green
We are learning more about the man suspected of trying to detonate a car bomb in Times Square.
Authorities say the man accused of trying to detonate a car bomb in Times Square is cooperating with investigators. But they say it's still unclear what motivated Faisal Shahzad and whether he was working alone. National Security Correspondent JJ Green has more in The Hunt