Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: JJ Green
Texas Congressman Mike McCaul says Washington and other cities may be targets of the Pakistani Taliban.
Sources say additional attacks are expected to unfold in primarily New York city and Washington D.C. in the next five to six months
The suspect in a botched car bombing in Times Square appeared in court Tuesday on terrorism and weapons charges for the first time since his arrest two weeks ago and was quickly led away in handcuffs after being held without bail. National Security Correspondent JJ Green tells us what we're learning from the incident
U.S. authorities are changing security procedures as the result of lessons learned from New York and the Pentagon
The Times Square bomber may have had some help from the Pakistani Taliban, but... We get details from National Security Correspondent, JJ Green
We are learning more about the man suspected of trying to detonate a car bomb in Times Square.
Authorities say the man accused of trying to detonate a car bomb in Times Square is cooperating with investigators. But they say it's still unclear what motivated Faisal Shahzad and whether he was working alone. National Security Correspondent JJ Green has more in The Hunt
Former associate says Al Qaida was not respected by peers
Osama bin Laden had no idea the U.S. would hit al-Qaida as hard as it has since the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks, a former bin Laden associate tells National Security Correspondent JJ Green in an exclusive interview.
Intelligence and law enforcement agencies don't always know what each other are doing.