Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: JJ Green
National security correspondent joins the Federal Drive with analysis on the use of American covert ops in Libya
Rumors are circulating that Israel may be about to get hit by a third Intifada. National Security Correspondent JJ Green talks with the Israeli Ambassador to the U.S..
How much more can the world take?
There is growing proof of a link between narco-traffickers and al-Qaida after international authorities have discovered a scheme that's been flying under the radar.
Tags: al-Qaida , Peru , Lima , India , Pakistan , Peruvian Financial Intelligence Unit , Brazil , Argentina , Paraguay , Hezbollah , Hamas , drug cartels , Spectre Group International , Mike Braun , Drug Enforcement Administration , J.J. Green ,
The suspect in the slaying of two U.S. airmen at the Frankfurt airport has confessed to targeting members of the American military.
There's quiet concern in the intelligence and law enforcement communities as we move further into 2011.
Air National Guard Units are being used to transport critically wounded patients in Iraq. JJ Green reports.
Al Qaida and Iran are putting counter-terrorism experts on alert, as protesting continues in Egypt. National Security Correspondent JJ Green has details.
Intelligence agencies may be ordered to limit the information they share.
Concerns have been raised in recent months over possible Mumbai-style attacks in Europe, but what ARE Mumbai style attacks? National Security Correspondent JJ Green reports.