Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: JJ Green
Conflicts in Africa have changed
The arrest of Faisal Shahzad is a sign of things to come says CBP Commissioner Alan Bersin.
Deputy National Security Advisor Ben Rhodes explains in this week's edition of The Hunt.
The FBI probe of two men arrested in Amsterdam after suspicious items turned up in one of the men's luggage is finding they were probably not on a test run for a future terror attack, a U.S. official said Tuesday, casting doubt on earlier suggestions even as Dutch authorities held the pair on suspicion of conspiring to commit a terrorist act.
Where's Osama Bin Laden?
Some Afghans have gone to ground since the release of documents on Wikileaks. In some cases, it's impossible to tell if someone is hiding or has been disappeared.
It's going to be a while before we know how much damage this event is going to cause.
Washington D.C. and New York are in the cross hairs of terrorists. More in The Hunt from JJ Green.
White House calls the disclosures 'alarming" and scrambles to assess the damage.
According to Janes, "Myanmar is taking measures to propagate an indigenous nuclear programme, but its ability to advance along the route towards nuclearisation is severely hampered by an overly ambitious programme and limited expertise." National Security Correspondent JJ Green has details.