Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: JJ Green
Rumors are circulating that Israel may be about to get hit by a third Intifada. National Security Correspondent JJ Green talks with the Israeli Ambassador to the U.S..
How much more can the world take?
There is growing proof of a link between narco-traffickers and al-Qaida after international authorities have discovered a scheme that's been flying under the radar.
Tags: al-Qaida , Peru , Lima , India , Pakistan , Peruvian Financial Intelligence Unit , Brazil , Argentina , Paraguay , Hezbollah , Hamas , drug cartels , Spectre Group International , Mike Braun , Drug Enforcement Administration , J.J. Green ,
The suspect in the slaying of two U.S. airmen at the Frankfurt airport has confessed to targeting members of the American military.
There's quiet concern in the intelligence and law enforcement communities as we move further into 2011.
Air National Guard Units are being used to transport critically wounded patients in Iraq. JJ Green reports.
Al Qaida and Iran are putting counter-terrorism experts on alert, as protesting continues in Egypt. National Security Correspondent JJ Green has details.
Intelligence agencies may be ordered to limit the information they share.
Concerns have been raised in recent months over possible Mumbai-style attacks in Europe, but what ARE Mumbai style attacks? National Security Correspondent JJ Green reports.
What if there's more than one source for Wikileaks?