Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: JJ Green
We are learning more about the man suspected of trying to detonate a car bomb in Times Square.
Authorities say the man accused of trying to detonate a car bomb in Times Square is cooperating with investigators. But they say it's still unclear what motivated Faisal Shahzad and whether he was working alone. National Security Correspondent JJ Green has more in The Hunt
Former associate says Al Qaida was not respected by peers
Osama bin Laden had no idea the U.S. would hit al-Qaida as hard as it has since the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks, a former bin Laden associate tells National Security Correspondent JJ Green in an exclusive interview.
Intelligence and law enforcement agencies don't always know what each other are doing.
A top veteran CIA officer is retiring after a sometimes tumultuous career with the agency.
In Washington, State Department spokesman P.J. Crowley said the U.S. deplored the violence and urged all to respect the rule of law.
Al Qaida has been chomping at the bit to attack Houston, but their lack of capacity has held them back.
With the almost daily killing and capture of key personnel in Pakistan, Al Qaida is being forced to communicate in a completely different way.
A former member of al Qaida's inner circle is speaking out and in this week's edition of the Hunt with Federal News Radio's National Security Correspondent JJ Green, Erick Stakelbeck, Terrorism Correspondent at CBN News says the man is calling muslims to rise up against his former mentor.