Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: JJ Green
Concerns have been raised in recent months over possible Mumbai-style attacks in Europe, but what ARE Mumbai style attacks? National Security Correspondent JJ Green reports.
What if there's more than one source for Wikileaks?
Intelligence officials around the world narrowly thwarted an al-Qaida mail bomb plot last month, intercepting two explosive packages shipped from Yemen with UPS and FedEx. Fred Burton says human intelligence has become key to the search.
authorities in the U.S. the U.K. and in Yemen have been chasing leads, people and packages all over the world to try to to connect the dots and solve the case.
Many are wondering if there are more serious threats to the nation's capital.
While it wasn't a warning, it was preparation for a warning.
The military will begin withdrawing from Afghanistan less than a year from now. National Security Correspondent JJ Green asks how that might affect the search for Osama Bin Laden.
Arlington Cemetery is plagued with widespread burial operation irregularities, mistakes in the mapping of gravesites, disinterment of remains without approval from next of kin, discarding of remains and ultimately burial of remains in the wrong gravesites.
A very interesting dialogue unfolded yesterday in Washington.
ederal News Radio National Security Correspondent JJ Green speaks with Fred Burton, Vice President of Stratfor. Burton says the plot was in its early stages.