Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: JJ Green
authorities in the U.S. the U.K. and in Yemen have been chasing leads, people and packages all over the world to try to to connect the dots and solve the case.
Many are wondering if there are more serious threats to the nation's capital.
While it wasn't a warning, it was preparation for a warning.
The military will begin withdrawing from Afghanistan less than a year from now. National Security Correspondent JJ Green asks how that might affect the search for Osama Bin Laden.
Arlington Cemetery is plagued with widespread burial operation irregularities, mistakes in the mapping of gravesites, disinterment of remains without approval from next of kin, discarding of remains and ultimately burial of remains in the wrong gravesites.
A very interesting dialogue unfolded yesterday in Washington.
ederal News Radio National Security Correspondent JJ Green speaks with Fred Burton, Vice President of Stratfor. Burton says the plot was in its early stages.
This week's news of a commando-style plot to attack locations all over Europe was strikingly familiar.
The Pentagon has purchased and destroyed thousands of copies of a book written by an Army Reserve officer. The question is why. The author of the book says it was about revenge.
Conflicts in Africa have changed