Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: JJ Green
JJ Green of WTOP discusses the national security implications of the Petraeus scandal. Conference Chairman Steve Goodrich talks about the upcoming Human Capital Management Federal Conference. Jeremy Herb of The Hill newspaper reports on what Congress thinks of the Petraeus scandal. Lorelei St. James of the GAO talks about a partnership between the Department of Transportation and the Army Corps of Engineers.
Tags: Steve Goodrich , Jeremy Herb , WTOP , Center for Organizational Excellence , HCMFC , The Hill , David Petraeus , Marine Transportation System , Lorelei St. James , DoD , DoD Report , GAO , cybersecurity , Cybersecurity Update
J.J. Green blogs from Afghanistan -- where he's no longer stuck.
An inside-look from half-a-world away
Many of the local Afghans here are struggling to stay warm and to eat and find work. They're also worried about the late night visits from the Taliban to harass them. Another big concern is the U.S. troops engaged in a tough fight against an enemy deeply rooted in this region.
Pres. Obama will try to sell a skeptical public on his bigger, costlier war plan Tuesday by coupling the large new troop infusion with an emphasis on stepped-up training for Afghan forces that he says will allow the U.S. to leave.
Narco-traffickers have found a new source of profit. Current and former U.S. government officials say they're helping international terrorists try to penetrate the U.S. borders.
National Security Correspondent JJ Green speaks with Army Reserve Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer, who explains the strategy the US has been using against Taliban.