Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ivan Weich
This week on AFGE's "Inside Government" General Services Administration Local 2275 President John Garvey discusses efforts to end workplace discrimination while new Council of Prison Locals President Eric Young shares his top priorities going forward. Also, AFGE District 11 National Fair Practices Coordinator Ivan Weich responds to a layoff proposal at the Columbia Basin Job Corps in Moses Lake, Wash. and Department of Veterans Affairs Local 1988 EVP Geddes Scott advocates for more staffing at the VA.
This week on AFGE's "Inside Government" Legislative and Political Director Beth Moten analyzes President Obama's deficit reduction plan and the impact on federal workers. Grantham University Associate Provost Dr. Cheryl Hayek then discusses the online university's student support programs and unveils a special benefit for AFGE members. AFGE local officers Ivan Weich, Robena Reid and Kevin Ellis also appear.