Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Islam
The Joint Staff ordered the review after military college students said that an elective course showed Islam in a false light. The review concluded that the course failed to include instruction in combating violent extremism and portrayed Islam "almost entirely in a negative way."
WTOP's Neal Augenstein reports from the ADAMS Center in Sterling, Va.
Dave Ross, commentator
Chris Core, commentator
David Silverberg, editor of Homeland Security Today, describes how the Obama administration is reaching out to Islamic leaders in the United States as hearings on homegrown terrorism are scheduled.