Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Isiah Leggett
A Montgomery County work group is still surveying residents and businesses about the impact of power outages.
Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley has blasted Pepco in a letter to its CEO, saying he is outraged and calling the company's power restoration rate after last week's winter weather "dismal."
Former Baltimore Mayor Kurt L. Schmoke and retired Prince George's County Circuit Court Judge William Missouri will co-chair the Prince George's County Government Accountability and Integrity Task Force.
Tags: Rushern Baker , Kurt Schmoke , William Missouri , Prince George's County Government Accountability a , Prince George's County Office of Inspector General , District V Coffee Club , Prince George's County Police Department , Mark Magaw , Kate Ryan , Jack Johnson , Leslie Johnson
Montgomery County schools need to make $19 million in budget cuts in the middle of this school year.
Montgomery County Executive Isiah Leggett says he needs $36 million in budget cuts right now. - in the middle of fiscal year 2011 - because he's staring down a budget gap of $300 million dollars for FY 2012.
Members of the Montgomery County Council Monday will consider removing police officers from schools as lawmakers scramble to save money in the middle of the fiscal year.
One county is trying to prove it can be epicurean. The only hopes to demonstrate its fiscal responsibility.
You'll be able to buy hard liquor on Sundays in Montgomery County later this month.
"We're losing about $14 million, and we'll be looking to balance the budget accordingly," says Montgomery County Council President Nancy Floreen.
A Montgomery County judge Monday dismissed a lawsuit seeking to stop county firefighters from campaigning for ambulance fees.