Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Iraq and Afghanistan
Rep. Howard (Buck) McKeon (R-CA), who seeks the position of chairman of the House Armed Services Committee, criticizes Obama for the direction of defense spending.
The Wall Street Journal reports that private security firms are signing onto an international code of conduct in the fact of recent controversies.
A Congressional Budget Office report estimates health care costs for veterans will rise 45 to 75 percent in the next decade, Army Times reports.
The Department of Veterans Affairs announced a final regulation that makes it easier for veterans to obtain health care and disability compensation for certain diseases associated with services in Southwest Asia (including Iraq) and Afghanistan, Business Wire reports.
More and more cases of fraud and corruption by troops and contractors in Iraq and Afghanistan are being investigated. The Special Inspector General for Iraq Reconstruction, Stuart Bowen, brings us up to speed.