Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Iraq and Afghanistan
Rep. Howard (Buck) McKeon (R-CA), who seeks the position of chairman of the House Armed Services Committee, criticizes Obama for the direction of defense spending.
The Wall Street Journal reports that private security firms are signing onto an international code of conduct in the fact of recent controversies.
A Congressional Budget Office report estimates health care costs for veterans will rise 45 to 75 percent in the next decade, Army Times reports.
The Department of Veterans Affairs announced a final regulation that makes it easier for veterans to obtain health care and disability compensation for certain diseases associated with services in Southwest Asia (including Iraq) and Afghanistan, Business Wire reports.
More and more cases of fraud and corruption by troops and contractors in Iraq and Afghanistan are being investigated. The Special Inspector General for Iraq Reconstruction, Stuart Bowen, brings us up to speed.