Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Iraq and Afghanistan
A new program is being launched to train thousands of social workers on how to aid troops coming home from Iraq and Afghanistan.
If you have military-age children who have not served in this decade's wars, then you owe a debt _ meaning money _ to those who did.
ClearanceJobs.com managing director Evan Lesser will talk about how the government job market is changing.
March 2, 2012(Encore presentation March 16, 2012)
Col. Thomas Roe, director of the Center for Army Lessons Learned, offers insight on how the Army takes what it has learned from fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq and is applying it to future conflicts.
In a break from the Cold War mass-mobilization model, the Army is considering the Army Force Generation, or ARFOGEN, model as a way to find efficiency and savings in the equipping process.
Politico's Morning Defense describes what the president is expected to say about the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and troop drawdowns.
The advocacy group Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America has published a congressional report card for 2010.
In a speech at Duke University, Defense Secretary Robert Gates told students that the country needs to better understand the service and sacrifices that warfighters and their families make.
So far this year, more contractors have died in Iraq and Afghanistan than American soldiers, according to a report.