Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Iraq
Leon Panetta is in Iraq for his first visit since taking the helm at the Pentagon. Learn more in your DoD Report
Commentator Barlow Herget says America needs to stop messing with the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and focus on job creation at home.
Fewer than seven months remain before the U.S. military is scheduled to leave Iraq, and the handoff from DoD to diplomats is in full swing. Federal News Radio's Francis Rose spoke with former Ambassador Ronald Neumann about the buildup of American soft power.
Unless changes are made "the United States faces new waves of waste in Iraq and Afghanistan" according to the Commission on Wartime Contracting. USAID, the Departments of Defense and State are singled out in a new commission report for their inadequate planning.
Federal News Radio hears about the drawdown process and how the military is working to achieve its goals and deadlines from Maj. Gen. Jeffrey Buchanan.