Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Iran
CNN's Brian Todd discusses how protests have emerged in the Arab world.
CNN's Brian Todd updates the DorobekINSIDER with details on the Middle East struggles of the past week.
CNN's Brian Todd discusses the Wikileaks documents that show enmity between Iran and other countries in the Middle East.
The New York Times reports that Operation Global Shield is not stopping all ammonium nitrate -- a key bomb-making ingredient -- from entering Afghanistan.
The Stuxnet worm struck again. This time the target was an Iranian nuclear power plant, fueling rumors that Stuxnet was designed to attack Iranian nuclear facilities
Iranian hackers working for the powerful Revolutionary Guard's paramilitary Basij group have launched attacks on websites of the "enemies," a state-owned newspaper reported Monday in a rare acknowledgment from Iran that it's involved in cyber warfare.
J.J. Green, WTOP national security correspondent