Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Iran
CNN's Brian Todd discusses how protests have emerged in the Arab world.
CNN's Brian Todd updates the DorobekINSIDER with details on the Middle East struggles of the past week.
CNN's Brian Todd discusses the Wikileaks documents that show enmity between Iran and other countries in the Middle East.
The New York Times reports that Operation Global Shield is not stopping all ammonium nitrate -- a key bomb-making ingredient -- from entering Afghanistan.
The Stuxnet worm struck again. This time the target was an Iranian nuclear power plant, fueling rumors that Stuxnet was designed to attack Iranian nuclear facilities
Iranian hackers working for the powerful Revolutionary Guard's paramilitary Basij group have launched attacks on websites of the "enemies," a state-owned newspaper reported Monday in a rare acknowledgment from Iran that it's involved in cyber warfare.
J.J. Green, WTOP national security correspondent