Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ira Goldstein
One of the hottest trends in the government is the rise of the "dashboard". White House officials tout the success of the "IT Dashboard", for example, in helping identify ineffective IT programs at the Department of Veterans Affairs. Several members of the federal accounting community recently offered their thoughts about the new dashboards.
November 17th, 2010
Listen to a discussion on key milestones or changes that have come out of the first year of President Obama's Open Government Directive (OGD).
Draft memo obtained by Federal News Radio calls for stopping new and ongoing modernization and development programs until OMB can review them. OMB also would dole out funding on a quarterly basis for ongoing projects to ensure they are meeting milestones.