Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Interstate 66
The Virginia Department of Transportation has developed more than a billion dollars in roadway projects for next year, which should make state avenues and routes smoother, but not necessarily faster.
A tractor-trailer driver has been charged in an accident that snarled traffic on Interstate 66 in northern Virginia.
A two-vehicle crash killed a South Carolina man and snarled traffic in northern Virginia Monday.
If you drive a hybrid car or are in the market for one, the rules for HOV lanes in Virginia are about to get a bit more complicated.
A 28-year-old Centreville man is under arrest after a spree of incidents that police say began with items being set ablaze in a home and ended with a taser and the closure of Interstate 66 in Fairfax County.
The closures begin Monday night in the eastbound lanes between the Capital Beltway and Route 50 in Fairfax County.
A D.C. man has been indicted in the death of a 20-year-old Virginia man found on an Interstate 66 entrance ramp in December.
An upcoming project on one of the District's most heavily traveled roads is certain to cause some headache-inducing traffic delays.
Lanes have reopened on westbound Interstate 66, following a dump truck that overturned earlier Wednesday morning, shutting down all traffic.
With the holidays over and no snow in sight, construction work and lane closures will kick into overdrive this week across the D.C. region.