Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Interstate 395
Rep. Jim Moran worries the area near Interstate 395 and Seminary Avenue will become a traffic nightmare.
If you drive a hybrid car or are in the market for one, the rules for HOV lanes in Virginia are about to get a bit more complicated.
A ramp on the southbound side of Interstate 395 will be closed for three nights this week as the District's Department of Transportation will make repairs to the road.
Don't let this new traffic pattern catch you off guard.
You'll see changes at the 14th Street and at the intersection of New York Avenue and Florida Avenue.
For the first time ever, police officers from Maryland and Virginia are teaming up for Capitol Region HOV Awareness Day on Wednesday. Officers will be looking for HOV cheaters on Interstates 66, 95, 395, and 270, as well as the Dulles Toll Road and Route 50.