Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Interstate 295
The shutdowns on Interstate 295 southbound early next week are necessary to finish overhead sign work for the 11th Street Bridge Project.
The D.C. Department of Transportation will be inspecting a number of bridges in the District over the next two weeks.
The District Department of Transportation will be closing portions of the 11th Street Bridge, Southeast-Southwest Freeway, Interstate 295/DC 295 and local streets in both directions as work continues on the 11th Street Bridge Project.
Virginia hasn't changed the speed at which you can be charged with reckless driving, but the speed limit in some areas has gone up to 70 mph.
The District Department of Transportation will be closing one side of the Anacostia Freeway (D.C. 295/Interstate 295) two nights this week to perform work related to the 11th Street Bridge project.