Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Interstate 270
Frederick County leaders say they want top reduce the number of residents commuting out of the county by 10 percent.
The drive down I-270 could become significantly slower in the next several weeks. Two bridges on the northbound and southbound side of the highway will undergo construction, possibly resulting in lane closures and detours.
The Maryland State Police Frederick Barrack and “Checkpoint Strikeforce” conducted a saturation patrol Thursday night into Friday morning, stopping 36 drivers that showed signs of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs
The Maryland State Highway Administration will be closing a northbound section of Interstate 270 early Thursday morning.
A project spokesperson tells WTOP the first segment of the Maryland highway will not open until next year at the earliest.
There will be a number of major traffic and transit schedule changes Thursday due to the Veterans Day holiday.
To install new Intercounty Connector signs, crews will close all four lanes on the northbound side of I-270 north of Exit 6/West Montgomery Avenue for 15 minutes at a time from midnight until 4 a.m. Thursday.
If you drive Interstate 270, you know it's no picnic. But traffic volume on the roadway seems to have intensified over the last couple of weeks.
Crews will close all four lanes of Interstate 270 overnight Friday to erect an overhead sign structure. The closures will occur between midnight and 4 a.m.
ICC officials have canceled sign work that would caused 15-minute closes on southbound I-270.