Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Internet
Changing Internet terminology may help to protect your computers.
For the past year, the Library of Congress has been working with Twitter in a transfer of the company's entire electronic data set. Library's digital director sees this as a "unique record of our time."
In June 2011 alone, Adobe software received more than 14,000 attacks, compared to only 1,500 attacks on Microsoft products.
Gen. Martin Dempsey, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, calls for "whole government" approach to dealing with online threat.
After an investigation by the Department of Homeland Security and the FBI, officials determined that Russian hackers did not disable an Illinois water pump.
Telecommunications giant AT&T reported that hackers attempted to break into mobile customers' accounts.
Reid adds cybersecurity to 2012 Senate agenda. Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee leaders applaud importance placed on cybersecurity.
Internet giants Google, Yahoo and Facebook have joined other Web companies in opposing the Stop Online Piracy Act and the PROTECT IP Act.
GPO's Chief Technology Officer Ric Davis talks about launching the agency's first mobile app. Users will be able to access information about members of Congress on their mobile devices.
Fergal McGovern, Visible Thread's CEO, talks about which government agency websites do a good job of relating complex information in a clear way.