Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: International Spy Museum
One of DC'S top tourist attractions turns its attention to this month's White House effort to raise public awareness about cybersecurity. And some top Federal cybersecurity experts say its a topic that affects everyone.
When members of Congress weigh in on cybersecurity, do they know what they're talking about? How about the use of technology in government? Some of the top names in the federal government on both these topics were questioned on Congressional expertise by Federal News Radio during recent conferences and news events.
Today marks the first day Cybersecurity Awareness Month, and the International Spy Museum is getting in on the action with a little craftiness. Friday, it unveils a new gallery dedicated to cybersecurity called "Weapons of Mass Disruption".