Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Interior Department
Interior Secretary Ken Salazar tells Federal News Radio in an exclusive interview that his department will play a key role in creating jobs and developing new sources of energy in America.
NavigationArts' Mobile Practice Director Doug Brashear joins host John Gilroy to talk about how the government should handle mobile communication.
May 10, 2011(Encore presentation September 6, 2011)
Secretary Salazar issued a memo to give oversight of the IT budget to the chief information officer. The memo also removes the CIO title from the bureaus and renames them as assistant directors for information resources. Observers say this move by Interior has been long-overdue.
Google has filed a lawsuit against the Interior Department in an attempt to prevent the agency from going ahead with bid requests to host a cloud-based electronic messaging system. According to a lawsuit filed in U.S. Court of Federal Claims, Google says they met with Interior Department officials on several occasions asking them to [...]
President Barack Obama announced on Thursday his intent to fill two key administration posts.