Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Interior Department
The Morning Federal Newscast is a daily compilation of the stories you hear Federal Drive hosts Tom Temin and Amy Morris discuss throughout the show each day. The Newscast is designed to give FederalNewsRadio.com users more information about the stories you hear on the air.
Hear a sneak peak of tomorrow's 'Ask the CIO'.
The National Business Center is moving into the cloud.
March 25, 2010
Clarification requires faster, more detailed data on stimulus spending
WFED's Jason Miller has details.
Interior Secretary Ken Salazar tells Federal News Radio in an exclusive interview that his department will play a key role in creating jobs and developing new sources of energy in America.
NavigationArts' Mobile Practice Director Doug Brashear joins host John Gilroy to talk about how the government should handle mobile communication.
May 10, 2011(Encore presentation September 6, 2011)
Secretary Salazar issued a memo to give oversight of the IT budget to the chief information officer. The memo also removes the CIO title from the bureaus and renames them as assistant directors for information resources. Observers say this move by Interior has been long-overdue.
Google has filed a lawsuit against the Interior Department in an attempt to prevent the agency from going ahead with bid requests to host a cloud-based electronic messaging system. According to a lawsuit filed in U.S. Court of Federal Claims, Google says they met with Interior Department officials on several occasions asking them to [...]