Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: InterCounty Connector
A project spokesperson tells WTOP the first segment of the Maryland highway will not open until next year at the earliest.
The first segment of the InterCounty Connector could be just weeks away from opening.
To install new Intercounty Connector signs, crews will close all four lanes on the northbound side of I-270 north of Exit 6/West Montgomery Avenue for 15 minutes at a time from midnight until 4 a.m. Thursday.
The speed cameras will be set up in various work zones in Prince George's, Frederick and Baltimore counties.
Tags: speed cameras , highway work zones , Maryland State Highway Administration , SafeZones , Darci Marchese , Sprawl & Crawl , Sprawl and Crawl , ICC , Interstate 95 , Interstate 695 , I-95 , Baltimore beltway
If you take the Intercounty Connector when it opens, you'll have to pay a fee, but you won't pay the toll in cash at a toll booth. You'll need an E-ZPass transponder.
It could get a little noisy at night for people who live near Shady Grove Road, and I- 370, as crews begin paving the Intercounty Connector at night.
Three Republicans running for office in Montgomery County say they have a real shot, even though the county is heavily-Democratic.
Tags: politics program , Mark Plotkin , Jerry Cave , Maryland State Senate , Brian Frosh , Purple Line , Capital Crescent Trail , Montgomery County Council , Rob Vricella , Roger Berliner , Robin Ficker , Kate Ryan
Crews will close all four lanes of Interstate 270 overnight Friday to erect an overhead sign structure. The closures will occur between midnight and 4 a.m.
Commuters will soon get a rare opportunity to travel on one of the region's major transportation projects, but not by car or train. It will be by foot.
After a decade of debates and controversy, it's hard to imagine that the InterCounty Connector will soon be open for business.