Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: InterCounty Connector
Chris Core, commentator
Between 6 a.m. and 7 a.m., about 1,100 cars used the ICC. Another 400 cars drove the stretch between 5 a.m. and 6 a.m. Maryland starts collecting tolls on the ICC March 7.
If you take the InterCounty Connector when it opens, you'll have to pay a fee, but you won't pay the toll in cash at a toll booth. You'll need an E-ZPass transponder.
Don't look for the InterCounty Connector to open Tuesday. Maryland pushed back the opening of the toll road until 6 a.m. Wednesday because of the wintry weather that's expected.
The first segment of the InterCounty Connector opens Wednesday morning, but how exactly it's going to impact your commute is still unclear.
The buses will begin at the Gaithersburg Park and Ride and follow the InterCounty Connector to Shady Grove Metro station and the Norbeck Park and Ride.
Members of the media got their first look at the brand new roadway Tuesday. Pristine bridges and overpasses, a tunnel gleaming with white tiles and unique archway designs give the roadway its own hallmarks.
Do you have an E-ZPass? If you want to drive on the Intercounty Connector in Maryland you will be required to have one -- that is unless you want to pay a service fee.
Friday's final commute of the year provides a chance to look back at the best and worst of trends and incidents on area roads in 2010.
The Maryland State Highway Administration will be closing a northbound section of Interstate 270 early Thursday morning.