Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: InterCounty Connector
There were complaints about the Intercounty Connector's environmental impact years before construction even began on the toll road, and now the government is starting a series of environmental projects along the ICC.
The D.C. region ranks as having the worst congestion in the country due simply to an issue of supply and demand, according to one of the nation's foremost experts on traffic troubles.
The first segment of the controversial InterCounty Connector in Maryland is carrying about 10,000 fewer cars per day than expected.
Whether you think they make roads safer or they're just a cash cow, one particular speed camera in the area is getting a serious workout.
Drivers who took a ride on the InterCounty Connector during the road's test drive period are getting a surprise in the mail.
If you have an E-ZPass, do you just zip through a toll plaza without thinking about the money you're spending? If you do, the authority that runs Maryland's toll roads might just take advantage.
Google may have invented time travel, or at least has made a mistake about just how much of the Intercounty Connector is completed.
The first section of the Intercounty Connector just opened, but there is already a call to privatize it.
It looks like plenty of area commuters are counting the cost of taking the InterCounty Connector.
When a new highway opens, you'd expect it to improve traffic. But did the new InterCounty Connector in Maryland actually make traffic worse?