Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Intelligence and National Security Alliance
President Obama recently signed the 2012 intelligence authorization bill, which requires status reports on released Guantanamo Bay detainees.
April 16, 2009
President Barack Obama has restored the authority of the Intelligence Advisory Board and has appointed Senators Chuck Hagel and David Boren as co-chairs.
New report from the Intelligence and National Security Alliance highlights need for cooperation.
President Obama has restored the board's authority to report to the attorney general and appointed two co-chairs.
Host Bob Leins is joined by Ellen McCarthy, President of the Intelligence and National Security Alliance. They talk about what you need to know if you are interested in working in intelligence.
July 18, 2011
Ellen McCarthy is President of the Intelligence and National Security Alliance and a former federal employee. She joins the show to discuss why the Intelligence Community is a great place to work for.
October 25, 2010