Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Intelligence and National Security Alliance
President Obama recently signed the 2012 intelligence authorization bill, which requires status reports on released Guantanamo Bay detainees.
April 16, 2009
President Barack Obama has restored the authority of the Intelligence Advisory Board and has appointed Senators Chuck Hagel and David Boren as co-chairs.
New report from the Intelligence and National Security Alliance highlights need for cooperation.
President Obama has restored the board's authority to report to the attorney general and appointed two co-chairs.
Host Bob Leins is joined by Ellen McCarthy, President of the Intelligence and National Security Alliance. They talk about what you need to know if you are interested in working in intelligence.
July 18, 2011
Ellen McCarthy is President of the Intelligence and National Security Alliance and a former federal employee. She joins the show to discuss why the Intelligence Community is a great place to work for.
October 25, 2010