Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Intelligence Community
The University of Maryland has been designated an Intelligence Community "Center of Academic Excellence" by the U.S. government - the first higher education institution in the state to be selected for the program, and one of only 14 universities participating nationwide.
If stovepipes are to come down, the first step is for agencies to give up control.
There are many paths to career advancement in the federal government. And those paths are just a little smoother because of some new ways to communicate available to just about any fed.
Ellen McCarthy is President of the Intelligence and National Security Alliance and a former federal employee. She joins the show to discuss why the Intelligence Community is a great place to work for.
October 25, 2010
U.S. intelligence officials believe al-Qaida will have a hard time recovering from the death of its leader, Osama bin Laden. But some experts believe bin Laden was just a symbol and that the greatest terrorist threat to the U.S. is al-Qaida in Yemen. We get analysis from national security correspondent J.J. Green.
Whistleblowers in the intel community could lose their pensions under a new bill, if they're caught leaking even non-classified information. We ask attorney Debra Roth if this changes what a leak is.
A planned reorganization of military intelligence will mean a boost in purchases of certain aircraft.