Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Intelligence Community
CEO of Future Point Systems explains technology and how the intelligence community is already using it.
Dr. Dewey Murdick, a program manager at the Intelligence Advanced Research Projects Activity, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss how the program helps IARPA scan the technological horizon for new technologies that could impact national security in the future.
Federal News Radio goes out on a limb to give you our predictions for 2010.
The University of Maryland has been designated an Intelligence Community "Center of Academic Excellence" by the U.S. government - the first higher education institution in the state to be selected for the program, and one of only 14 universities participating nationwide.
If stovepipes are to come down, the first step is for agencies to give up control.
There are many paths to career advancement in the federal government. And those paths are just a little smoother because of some new ways to communicate available to just about any fed.
Ellen McCarthy is President of the Intelligence and National Security Alliance and a former federal employee. She joins the show to discuss why the Intelligence Community is a great place to work for.
October 25, 2010