Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Intelligence
A new British study indicates beautiful people don't get preferential treatment only because of their looks.
The DoD's Iridium EMSS Gateway serves as a dedicated portal for the uplink and downlink of voice and data traffic through Iridium satellites for DoD and other U.S. government users throughout the world.
Homeland Security Today's David Silverberg discussed how the Yemen explosives discovery will impact a cargo screening mandate.
The Pentagon and its coalition partners take to the Army base in Fort Huachuca, Ariz. to address actual data and communications problems found in Afghanistan. The exercise ensures U.S. systems can share data with the British, Canadian and other coalition partner systems.
As the Navy considers fielding a stealthy unmanned combat aircraft as part of a carrier strike group as early as 2018, the rest of the world wants UAVs too! We get an update from the Director of Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Capabilities for the Navy, Rear Admiral Terry Kraft
Dennis Blair, Director of the Office of National Intelligence, delivered the Intelligence Community's annual threat assessment to Congress last week. Cyber threats topped the list with the Director describing malicious cyber activity as occurring on an "unprecedented scale with extraordinary sophistication" and citing network convergence and channel consolidation as increasing vulnerabilities.
Aired Wednesday, July 15th at 2:05pm
With the recent decision by the Federal government to move to a Cloud Computing environment, the role of verifying the identity of an authorized user as well as defining their rights once inside the cloud presents a series of opportunities as well as challenges.
Tags: technology , identity management , Access Control , Booz Allen , identity theft , privacy , Identity Data , smart card , Virtual Identity , Booz Allen Hamilton , intelligence , Federated , Federated Identity , SOA , Credential , Credentialing , Authorization , PKI , PACS , LACS , RBAC , information synchronization , HSPD-12 , authentication , identity , integration , synchronization , virtual , theft , authorize , authenticate , verification , verify , access , certificate , security certificate , single sign on , directory , provision , provisioning , virtual world , smartcard , IDM , IdAM , Logical Access , Physical Access , public key encryption , PIV , FIPS 201 , FIPS , ABAC , attribute , attribute retrieval service , audit , auditing , logging , reporting , CAC , Common Access Card , compliance , delegated administration , entitlements management , entitlement , Federation , framework , metadirectory , password , proofing , risk based access control , rule based access control , RuBAC , self-service , virtual directory , workflow automation
Would you like a 180 day leave of absence from your federal duties? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says it's easy to qualify but you must act within the next 7 or 8 days.