Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Intel Briefing
A former U.S covert intelligence officer tells J.J. Green, al-Qaida is working very hard to organize a distance learning program and in a couple of years it could achieve its goal.
What if there's more than one source for Wikileaks?
When President Obama announced the plot had been dusrupted on October 29th, JJ Green had an *aha* moment.
authorities in the U.S. the U.K. and in Yemen have been chasing leads, people and packages all over the world to try to to connect the dots and solve the case.
While it wasn't a warning, it was preparation for a warning.
Arlington Cemetery is plagued with widespread burial operation irregularities, mistakes in the mapping of gravesites, disinterment of remains without approval from next of kin, discarding of remains and ultimately burial of remains in the wrong gravesites.
A very interesting dialogue unfolded yesterday in Washington.
This week's news of a commando-style plot to attack locations all over Europe was strikingly familiar.
Some Afghans have gone to ground since the release of documents on Wikileaks. In some cases, it's impossible to tell if someone is hiding or has been disappeared.
It's going to be a while before we know how much damage this event is going to cause.