Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Intel Briefing
Pres. Obama will try to sell a skeptical public on his bigger, costlier war plan Tuesday by coupling the large new troop infusion with an emphasis on stepped-up training for Afghan forces that he says will allow the U.S. to leave.
The "fog of war" is clearing and details about Osama bin Laden's death are changing.
President Obama is expected to make personnel announcements Thursday to unveil a major shuffling of his national security team. We get details and analysis from the AP's Mark Smith and our own JJ Green.
The uprisings in North Africa and the Middle East have almost crippled the intelligence services in those countries.
National security correspondent joins the Federal Drive with analysis on the use of American covert ops in Libya
How much more can the world take?
The suspect in the slaying of two U.S. airmen at the Frankfurt airport has confessed to targeting members of the American military.
Not according to a top Kuwaiti official.
Air National Guard Units are being used to transport critically wounded patients in Iraq. JJ Green reports.
Intelligence agencies may be ordered to limit the information they share.