Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Integrated Technology Service
Mary Davie, assistant commissioner for GSA's Integrated Technology Service and Mark Day, ITS assistant deputy commissioner, will talk about the agency's priorities for this year.
March 4, 2014
Tags: acquisition , technology , innovation , GSA , Mary Davie , Mark Day , NS2020 , GSA schedules , strategic sourcing , cloud computing , SmartBUY , Roger Waldron , Coalition for Government Procurement , Off the Shelf
Larry Hale, director of GSA's Center for Strategic Solutions and Security Services, will talk about some of the agency's most important programs and initiatives.
August 28, 2012
Tags: acquisition , contracting , procurement , Larry Hale , Center for Strategic Solutions and Security Services , GSA , USAccess , SmartBUY , software acquisition , cloud computing , duplication , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf
Host Roger Waldron is joined by Ed O'Hare, senior vice president, Technology Business Sector, at Koniag Development Corporation.
October 11, 2011
Tags: Koniag Development Corporation , information technology , cloud computing , software , General Services Administration , Federal Acquisition Service , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf , Coalition for Government Procurement , Ed O