Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Inspector general
Sen. Chuck Grassley, issuing his second report on the status of the Defense Department's inspector general, said there are "positive trends" in the office he has previously criticized but he and his staff still give the IGs work a "D minus."
A new Pentagon inspector general report finds "procedural and technical weaknesses" in the Army's traffic assessment surrounding its plans to move 6,400 Defense employees to a privately owned office complex in northern Virginia. Rep. Jim Moran, whose district includes the site, said the findings provide the underpinnings for local officials to sue the Pentagon to stop the move.
A new report finds the Pentagon used faulty data when it decided to relocate 6,400 Department of Defense workers from Crystal City to Alexandria's Mark Center as part of the Base Realignment and Closure Act.
The Federal Emergency Management Agency's existing information technology systems does not support disaster response activities effectively.
The IG says the Defense Department didn't follow specific rules to make sure the information was correct.
Special Inspector General for TARP Neil Barofsky said he is stepping down on March 30.
Richard Skinner's last day as DHS IG will be March 1, 2011.
Alan Duncan, assistant inspector general in the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration, was the guest on Federal Security Spotlight with Tom Temin.
Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) lays out his agenda as new head of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.
A newly-released EPA Inspector General's audit found that the agency lacks the internal controls it needs to make sure its workforce is aligned with its missions.