Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Inside Government
Importance of Hispanic vote discussed on "Inside Government" - October 26, 2012 and November 2nd, 2012
This week on AFGE's "Inside Government" Democratic National Committee Senior Advisor for Hispanic Affairs Juan Sepúlveda addresses the importance of the Hispanic vote in the upcoming elections while Rep. Peter Welch, D-Vt., discusses infrastructure investment and reviving the middle class. AFGE National Secretary-Treasurer Eugene Hudson Jr. and Federal Aviation Administration Local 2282 President Greg Brooks also appear.
This week on AFGE's "Inside Government" National Council of Social Security Administration Field Operations Locals President Witold Skwierczynski responds to the agency's decision to reduce public office hours. Rep. Elijah Cummings, D-Md., discusses the danger of cutting public services while Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., shares ideas to encourage U.S. manufacturing. Consumer Product Safety Commission spokeswoman Nikki Fleming also appears.
This week on AFGE's "Inside Government" Reps. John Yarmuth, D-Ky., and Jan Schakowsky, D-Ill., address job creation ahead of Election Day. D.C. Labor FilmFest Director Chris Garlock and National Committee to Preserve Social Security & Medicare Government Relations and Policy Director Dan Adcock also appear.
This week on AFGE's "Inside Government" Council of Prison Locals President Dale Deshotel discusses a new GAO report about the impact of overcrowding in federal prisons. Also, more coverage from the Democratic National Convention with AFGE National President J. David Cox, Save the Children SVP Mark Shriver and former Clinton White House spokesman Bob Weiner.
Highlights from Republican, Democratic national conventions on "Inside Government" - September 14th, 2012
This week on AFGE's "Inside Government" attendees of the Republican and Democratic national conventions discuss ways to rebuild the middle class and connect with voters. Featured Republican guests include Sen. Saxby Chambliss of Georgia, former Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour and former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee. Featured Democratic guests include Connecticut Gov. Dan Malloy, Rep. Paul Tonko of New York and Sen. Jeanne Shaheen of New Hampshire.
Tags: workforce , AFGE , Saxby Chambliss , Geraldo Rivera , Antonio Villaraigosa , Bob Buckhorn , Mike Huckabee , Artur Davis , Dan Daub , Mike McMullen , Haley Barbour , Dan Malloy , Paul Tonko , Jeanne Shaheen
Rep. Jan Schakowsky, Rebuild the Dream President Van Jones discuss 2012 elections - June 29th, 2012 and July 6th, 2012
This week on AFGE's "Inside Government" Rep. Jan Schakowsky, D-Ill., and Rebuild the Dream President and Co-founder Van Jones discuss the importance of the 2012 elections from the recent Take Back the American Dream Conference. Former Clinton White House senior staffer Bob Weiner and AFGE Voter Protection Coordinator Mark Vinson also appear.
This week on AFGE's "Inside Government" National Secretary-Treasurer J. David Cox, 8th District National Vice President Jane Nygaard and Legislative Representative Marilyn Park preview National Nurses Week May 6 - 12. The trio discusses challenges federal nurses face at the Department of Veterans Affairs, Bureau of Prisons and Department of Defense and highlights the union's Nurses Steering Committee.
This week on AFGE's "Inside Government" Economic Policy Institute Economist Monique Morrissey discusses the outlook for Social Security's trust fund, while AFGE 14th District National Representative Johnnie Walker details a new affordable housing program for D.C. government workers. Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights Under Law Public Policy Director Tanya Clay House and GovLoop Founder and President Steve Ressler also appear.
This week on AFGE's "Inside Government" Campaign for America's Future Co-director Roger Hickey discusses President Obama's "Buffett Rule" tax legislation, while GovLoop Founder and President Steve Ressler previews the Next Generation of Government Summit. National Women's Law Center vice presidents Emily Martin and Judy Waxman join Ian Millhiser from the Center for American Progress to discuss health care reform.
This week on AFGE's "Inside Government" U.S. Rep. Chris Van Hollen, D-Md., addresses voter protection concerns ahead of the 2012 election season, and Alliance for American Manufacturing Executive Director Scott Paul discusses job creation and the state of U.S. manufacturing. Also, Families USA Executive Director Ron Pollack discusses health care reform.