Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ingmar Guandique
Three days after the man convicted of murdering her daughter was sentenced to 60 years in prison, the mother of Chandra Levy says "there's a possibility" someone other than Ingmar Guandique was responsible.
A new, made-for-television movie, temporarily called "The Chandra Levy Project" is scheduled to being filming soon and will be aired on TLC.
A D.C. Superior Court judge has extended the amount of time attorneys for the man convicted of murdering Chandra Levy have to file a motion for a new trial.
The verdict was announced Monday afternoon, after four weeks of testimony and nearly four days of deliberation.
Tags: Chandra Levy , Chandra Levy murder trial , Mark Segraves , Susan Levy , Rock Creek Park , Santha Sonenberg , Gary Condit , Amanda Haines , Bert Fields , Emily Grinstead , Linda Norton , Armando Morales
Day three of deliberations have ended without a verdict in the Chandra Levy murder trial.
After nine years of investigations, grand juries, intense media coverage and now a four-week trial, there soon could be closure for the family of Chandra Levy.
Closing arguments are underway Tuesday in the Chandra Levy murder trial.
Tags: Chandra Levy , Chandra Levy murder trial , Gerald Fisher , D.C. Superior Court , Mark Segraves , Amanda Haines , Rock Creek Park , Gary Condit , Halle Shilling , Christy Wiegand , Armando Morales , Santha Sonenberg
As the defense prepares to call its final witness in the Chandra Levy murder trial, the man charged in her murder has decided he won't testify.
Two voicemails from Gary Condit to intern Chandra Levy have been released by a D.C. Superior Court judge. The judge also released a 911 call and a prison call.
After a six-day break, the trial of the man accused of murdering Chandra Levy resumed Wednesday morning.