Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Infosecurity.com
On average, a single data breach cost organizations last year cost $7.2 million.
InfoSecurity.com reports on a Symantec study that found most people make risky moves online.
InfoSecurity.com reports that three botnets have stopped their activities, leading to less spam.
InfoSecurity.com reports on precautions to take when setting up your IT at home.
Infosecurity.com reports on a pilot program to give public and private cybersecurity experts temporary assignments.
Infosecurity.com reports on a survey that founds most cybersecurity team members said they need more information about case studies and best practices.