Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Information sharing
Department to lead the roll out of a federated identity management system for all law enforcement agencies. Justice ran a pilot and now plans on expanding the system nationwide by the end of 2010. The goal is to use technology that already exists and focus on standards and policies.
Tags: collaboration , contracting , egov , Executive , GSA , management , performance , policy , technology , Web 2.0 , White House , workforce , information sharing , oversight , strategy , transparency
Multiple hearings focus on figuring out what led to the Dec. 25 attempted terrorist attack. FBI, DHS, State offer details on what changes each made in the last month.
Tags: technology , management , Robert Mueller , David Heyman , Patrick Kennedy , Joseph Lieberman , Patrick Leahy , DHS , FBI , State , Judiciary Committee , Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committ , information sharing , Terrorist watch list , No fly list
Hear the President's speech and read additional documents.
Dan Kaniewski of George Washington University
The former CIO of the intelligence agencies Dale Meyerrose joins us to talk about about information sharing and cybersecurity, and how dramatically the world has changed in 10 years.