Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Information sharing
Nation still at risk of terror attack from lack of information sharing.
Latest report details progress made over last year to improve collaboration around terrorism data.
New information sharing portal will be similar to A-Space and C-Space, but focused for non-analysts or collectors to share information across the intel community.
Such is the assertion of the Markle Foundation. Task force member Jeff Smith explains the impetus of a recent report.
The Defense Department has several hundreds of thousands network end points, at least 19 Internet gateways and more than 2 million servicemen and women and civilian employees using the network. Add to that the wide range of threats from nation states, common hackers, organized crime and other cyber villains, DoD's faces thousands of attacks each week.
Justice, ISE leading pilots using distributed modeling. Web 2.0 also coming to fusion centers.
Secure Communities: A Comprehensive Plan to Identify and Remove Criminal Aliens (Secure Communities) is working with ICE senior leadership and offices, as well as the broader law enforcement community, to better identify criminal aliens, prioritize enforcement actions on those posing the greatest threat to public safety, and transform the entire criminal alien enforcement process.
Military wants to expand pilot with Google, Microsoft to use their online databases to store health data. Tricare also wants to move away from centralized database.