Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Industry Chatter
Jean Gilson is the senior vice president for strategy and marketing of DAI.
DRC is a government contractor that provides services in management consulting, science, engineering and technology solutions.
Cyber security is only one area in which his company is serving Federal customers.
Your agency is feeling the pressure to make sure available data is accurate. Informatica's Ramesh Menon has some ideas to keep your data clean.
What's next in IT trends just one thing on the mind of Adobe's Director of Government Solutions.
Your agency's data center is getting cheaper to run. GTSI CEO Scott Friedlander tells me why he thinks it's happening.
The public is demanding video for everything from entertainment to how-to information. Agencies are using the technology to meet their missions.
Mention any of the top IT projects agencies are working on - government 2.0, cloud computing, and others - and government IT pros will talk about security.