Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Industry Chatter
Sunny Bajaj, the founder, president and CEO of DMI, joined Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to discuss his company and innovation at federal agencies.
Chris Hummel, the president of Siemens Enterprise Communications North America and the global chief marketing officer, sat down with Francis Rose on Industry Chatter to discuss some trends in mobile technology and mobility at federal agencies.
Al Fox, federal division head of Outsystems, spoke with In Depth with Francis Rose on Industry Chatter .
Kimberley Hayes, is the president and cofounder of the Ambit Group, joined Francis Rose for an interview on Industry Chatter, to discuss the ways that agencies can bolster cooperation among vendors, the acquisition office and the program office.
Tony Busseri, the CEO of Route1, a company specializing in digital security and identity management, joined Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to discuss what the government's missing as it tries to plug holes in its mobile strategy.
Randy Garber, a partner in management-consulting firm, A.T. Kearney, joined Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to discuss the five principles of restructuring defense spending.
Gunnar Hellekson, the chief technolgoy strategist for Red Hat's U.S. public sector group, joined Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to discuss virtualization and the subscription model for agency IT.
Brad Antle, the president and CEO of Salient Federal Solutions, joined Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to discuss the federal market space and how his company leverages agile development.
Chris Gorman, manager partner of the Efiia Group, and Kelly O'Connor, the president of Efiia Cares, joined Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to discuss mobility in government.