Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Industry Chatter
Mears is head of Motorola Solutions' Government and Public Safety.
Kevin L. Kelly is the chief operating officer for LGS Innovations.
Mark Gray, the company's vice president and group general manager, and Tim May, senior vice president of business development, joined In Depth's Industry Chatter.
Jean Gilson is the senior vice president for strategy and marketing of DAI.
DRC is a government contractor that provides services in management consulting, science, engineering and technology solutions.
Cyber security is only one area in which his company is serving Federal customers.
Your agency is feeling the pressure to make sure available data is accurate. Informatica's Ramesh Menon has some ideas to keep your data clean.
What's next in IT trends just one thing on the mind of Adobe's Director of Government Solutions.
Your agency's data center is getting cheaper to run. GTSI CEO Scott Friedlander tells me why he thinks it's happening.