Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Industry Chatter
Mark Testoni, the president of SAP NS2, joins Industry Chatter to discuss his company, the marketplace and emerging trends.
Jeff Neal, the senior vice president president at ICF International, and Rob Burton, a partner with Venable law firm, count down the top federal news story of the week.
Mark Weber, president of NetApp U.S. Public Sector, which includes Federal, SLED and Healthcare, joined Industry Chatter to discuss one of the biggest technology buzzwords of 2012: big data.
Larry Besterman, the president and CEO of TWD & Associates, a small business systems integrator, joined Industry Chatter for a discussion of how and why agencies are turning to technology, such as cloud computing, to save costs.
Marianne Lucas, the vice president of business development and marketing at GCE, discusses the latest government trends, including big data and what's next for cloud computing.
SiloSmashers helps organizations become more efficient and perform better. In this week's Industry Chatter, founder and CEO Angela Drummond-Rodgers describes what her company does for federal clients.
SiloSmashers helps organizations become more efficient and perform better. In this week's Industry Chatter, founder and CEO Angela Drummond-Rodgers describes what her company does for federal clients and how returning to the mission can help agencies decide how best to allocate limited budget dollars.
Aileen Black, vice president of public sector at VMware, an IT virtualization company, joined Industry Chatter to discuss virtualization at federal agencies.
Tor Opsahl, the executive vice president at IT contractor CCSi, joined Industry Chatter to discuss his company and how it does business with federal agencies.