Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Industry Chatter
The Obama administration has laid out an ambitious roadmap for agencies to phase out the use of paper records by 2020 in favor of managing nearly all records electronically. Sue Trombley, the director of consulting for Iron Mountain, joins Industry Chatter to discuss the ways the private sector can help agencies build on the government's guidance.
Anthony Robbins, vice president of federal for Brocade, joins Industry Chatter, to discuss the big data challenge for federal agencies.
Sanjay Castelino, with Austin, Texas-based IT firm SolarWinds, joined Industry Chatter to discuss the growing phenomenon of "bring-your-own-device" at federal agencies. The BYOD shift is part of an evolution toward the consumerization of IT, Castelino said.
Mark Testoni, the president of SAP NS2, joins Industry Chatter to discuss his company, the marketplace and emerging trends.
Jeff Neal, the senior vice president president at ICF International, and Rob Burton, a partner with Venable law firm, count down the top federal news story of the week.
Mark Weber, president of NetApp U.S. Public Sector, which includes Federal, SLED and Healthcare, joined Industry Chatter to discuss one of the biggest technology buzzwords of 2012: big data.
Larry Besterman, the president and CEO of TWD & Associates, a small business systems integrator, joined Industry Chatter for a discussion of how and why agencies are turning to technology, such as cloud computing, to save costs.
Marianne Lucas, the vice president of business development and marketing at GCE, discusses the latest government trends, including big data and what's next for cloud computing.
SiloSmashers helps organizations become more efficient and perform better. In this week's Industry Chatter, founder and CEO Angela Drummond-Rodgers describes what her company does for federal clients.