Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Industry Chatter
Paul Christman, Quest Software's public-sector subsidiary, joins Industry Chatter with Francis Rose.
Ferhan Hamid, CEO of INADEV Corporation, joined Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to discuss the development of mobile application at federal agencies.
Marv Sambur, president and CEO of Burdeshaw Associates, a senior defense consulting firm, joins Industry Chatter to discuss recruiting in the defense industry.
Tom Simmons, area vice president for the U.S. Public Sector for Citrix Systems, joined Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to workplace virtualization and cloud solutions.
Lisa Mascolo, the CEO of enterprise IT firm Optimos joins Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to discuss mobile technology trends for the future.
Molly O'Neill, vice president and Global Energy and Environmental Industry lead at CGI, and Josh Sawislak, senior fellow at the Telework Exchange, count down the top federal news story of the week.
Joe Brown, president of Accelera Solutions, joined Industry Chatter to discuss the mobility environment and his company's offerings.
Ray Bowen, the president and CEO of Exceptional Software Strategies, joins Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to demystify cloud computing.
The American Council for Technology and Industry Advisory Council (ACT-IAC) has been under new leadership since July. Members of the group elected Darren Ash, the chief information officer of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, to serve as the ACT's president. Meanwhile, Dale Luddeke, the senior vice president and chief growth officer at TASC, was elected the chair of the Industry Advisory Council.
Despite mounting pressure from certain quarters of the government and Congress to more aggressively suspend and debar irresponsible contractors, some agencies only rarely, if ever, do so. Rob Burton, the former acting administrator of the Office of Federal Procurement Policy, said data on suspensions and debarments isn't always an apples-to-apples comparison.